Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My first entry into the blog world / buy my book

My first post! Yippee, yeehaw. I'll keep it short because I'm a very busy lady these days trying to promote my new book - The Complete Guide to Successful Event Planning. It's crazy out there in the publicity world. Everyone wants me to "write" a little something and send it to them. Well, I say, I just wrote over 60,000 words....it's called a book. What more do you want from me? Then they say tell me about yourself, I say, go to my website: www.successfuleventplanning.com. It's all there.

Then they tell me to get a blog. So....here it is! My new blog. And Here's the cover of my book.
I suggest that you all go to my web site and buy this book. I'd make the book cover a direct link to my purchasing site if I knew how. I see a large learning curve coming my way.
Anyway. I'll be chatting with you soon. If you read this say Hey!
Shannon

1 comment:

Event Planner San Francisco Bay Area said...

Looks like an interesting read. Is the book up on Amazon?