Friday, March 9, 2007

The Secret to Successful Event Planning

Wow, time flies! It's been far too long since my last confession. So, I'll just get on with it. Who hasn't heard of "The Secret" yet? Not such a secret any longer is it? And what does it have to do with Successful Event Planning. Well, everything and nothing. It all depends on what you believe.

To get a little esoteric here - I believe that life is about event planning - planning your life. One great big involving / evolving event. People, places and things weave into and out of your event. It's all a process. And the more you do it, the better you get at it. Practice does make it better at least.

I believe in the The Law of Attraction at work! It has worked for me. I mean, I published a book for goodness sake! And the book is selling..... That alone is proof to me! Try it. Give it up to the possibilities, the opportunities and the potentials. It's fun and rewarding.

My secret to Successful Event Planning is explained in detail in my book!!!! Buy it and you too can begin using the "knowing" found in the book. In fact, you can become an expert event planning.

2 comments:

event management said...

Event Planning is combination of both planning and management to reach to a particular kind of audience. An event can be of any type like cultural events, personal events, leisure events and organizational events.

Unknown said...

Hi, nice post.Well what can I say is thats these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

- The corporate event newton ma